Certification and Compliance
- Certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, the California Public Utilities Commission and the State of Oregon.
- Certified as an Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Enterprise by the Small Business Administration.
- Certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise by the State of Oregon.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations compliant with United States export control laws that affect the manufacturing, sales and distribution of technology.
- Payment Card Industry compliant with proprietary information security standards for organizations that handle branded credit cards.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act compliant with standards for protecting sensitive patient data.
- Compliant with National Industrial Security Program standards
Security and Facilities
- 450 seat secure facility
- Badge access control and security cameras
- Project specific key code secure bays available
- Raised floor design for configuration flexibility
- BCP plans and infrastructure in place
- Whole facility diesel generator backup
- UPS for servers, PBX
- Redundant voice and data carriers (separate fiber networks)
- No single point of failure in the network
- Encrypted tape backup (256 bit AES encryption)
- All devices are monitored 24/7 via PRTG tool